Now taking orders for Comfort Packs, collection on Friday the 10th only.
Also taking orders for everything else, breads, cakes etc for collection on Saturday (11th).
(Note: Baking days over Easter might be different from the previous few weeks)
We appreciate your patience as we try to navigate these strange times.
Here’s how it works:
1. We are baking every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for the time being. (Note, baking days may vary over Easter)
2. Currently we can only manage orders for the next available date. Currently we are taking orders for collection on the date above. Once orders for that date are complete we will then start taking orders for the next collection date. We’ll update the date at the top to show which date we are taking orders for.
3. We will email you the night before your collection with a collection time. First collection is 12 pm and last collection is 2 pm. You’ll be given a half hour slot between those times to come and collect. If you need a specific time please put a note in at checkout and we’ll try our best to accomodate.
4. If you are vulnerable and unable to collect please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange to get your order to you, where possible.
5. We are limited in how much we can bake each day so if a product is out of stock when you try to order I’m afraid we can’t take any more orders for that.
To start with we’ll be offering various breads, homemade cakes and some essentials from our shop shelf that you might not be able to get locally at the moment.
Click on a category above to begin.